13 Audio Phone Call
- 2014-05-15, rayoslee, release V0.0.1
- How to demo S605-32 to make a call to each other ?
- tar Jxvf ap.tar.xz and tar Jxvf wlan0.tar.xz
- cp ap/* to SD card one’s SD1-1 and cp wlan0/* to SD card two’s SD1-1
- now, you have two S605-32 phones. one is S605-32 ap mode(AP) and the ohter is S605-32 station mode(STA).
- next, you can call ./democall.sh to select 8 to initialize phone. Both are initialized.
- Select 7 to make call, just choose one direction. (AP calls STA or STA calls AP)
- Select 2 to hand it up.
- How to config AP or STA for linphone environment?
In wlan0 folder, modify your AP’s SSID in network_config
- In ap folder, don’t care about it.
Make sure STA has really joined AP net.
- Other linphone commands.
- There are two useful utilities linphonec and linphonecsh. linphone has more details for learning.
- Next, you also can use
export PATH=‘pwd’:$PATH (watch out: do it to make sure linphone workable properly)
./linphonecsh init -c linphonerc -a -s sip:192.168.100.1 (initialize linphone client and call out 192.168.100.1 and set it autoanswer mode)
./linphonecsh init -a (initialize linphone client and set autoanswer mode)
./linphonecsh generic answer (just answer phone when incoming call if no auto answer mode)
./linphonecsh generic “autoanswer enable” (you also can use it)
./linphonecsh autoanswer (you also can use it)
./linphonecsh soundcard playback 0 (set playback to your first dev, for S605-32 is /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer)
./linphonecsh soundcard ring 0 (set ringer to your first dev for S605-32 is /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer)
./linphonecsh soundcard capture 1 (set capture to your second dev for S605-32 is /dev/dsp1 and /dev/mixer1)
./linphonecsh generic ‘soundcard use 1’ (set all to your second dev)
./linphonecsh soundcard list (show all dev name)
./linphonecsh generic terminate (hang up phone)
./linphonecsh hangup (you also can use it)
--host IP --username user --password passwd
(like as ./linphonecsh register
--passwordrayoslee123 to register your account into sip.linphone.org)
./linphonecsh status register (query status)